AKCNC-4100 1/4" x 100' NiCopp Brake Line Tubing Coil
- In Stock
- 6.68 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Use to fabricate Domestic, European, Japanese, British, and adapter brake lines.View AllClose
- NiCopp is a nickel-copper alloy brake tubing that meets SAE Standard J1047 and ISO 4038; meeting all international and U.S. requirements for brake tubing.
- This alloy is approximately 9.2% nickel, 1.4% iron, 0.8% manganese, and 88.6% copper.
- Under the UNS system, this alloy is designated as UNS C70600.
- NiCopp therefore has the strength and structural integrity of steel lines but with the added benefit of being much more corrosion resistant and easier to bend and form than steel tubing.
- NiCopp Does Not Rust or Corrode - DOT Approved for Hydraulic Brake Systems - Bends 58% Easier than Steel Tubing
- Meets the following specifications: SAEJ1047, ISO 4038, SAEJ1650, DIN 74234, BS2871