ML43301 Master Radiator Pressure System Kit And Vacuum System
- In Stock
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Here's how it woks:
1) Remove the radiator cap (taking note of the recommended pressure printed on the cap)
2) Install the appropriate adapter cap.
3) Pump up the pressure to the recommended pressure point.
4) Wait a few minutes to see if the pressure drops.
- Detects and exposes external system leaks
- Detects internal engine leaks due to blown gaskets or cracked block
- Vacuum type cooling system
- Purge and refill for quick change of coolant
- Test Range: 0 - 35 psi
- Includes 1 blue radiator cap test connector R123/R125
- Includes 1 black radiator cap test connector R123/R124
- Includes 1 thermometer, 1 universal radiator cap, 1 vacuum purge and refill tool, coolant hose and additional installation accessories
- Includes hand pump and 19 adapters to fit most popular domestic and import car and trucks